Your browser is outdated!
To ensure you have the best experience and security possible, update your browser. Update now
My main mission is to support the strategy, design, schedule, budget and logistics of international events and new projects.
During my different years abroad and work experiences, I gained a multicultural openness, a rapid adaptability and a diplomatic ease with foreign customers or suppliers.
Since January 2018
- Project management according to international event roadmap and budgets
- Evaluating & management of external service providers
- On-site organization, coordination and execution of the events
to December 2017
- Organization and coordination of an annual scientific congress in rotation in the European capitals. Overall budget (3.600 K €)
- 4,000 delegates (creation of editions print & digital for an international target)
- 1,000 exhibitors for 140 booths (commercial and technical management, sales of 2,000 K €)
- 30 conferences (content management of the program and speakers, invitations, itineraries, transfers, accommodation, reimbursement)
- 20 providers (coordination and selection by drafting RFP and interviews: technical, vennues, caterer, PCO, DMC, translation, staff ...)
- 350 on-site staff (coordination, briefing, knowledge of every single roles)
Cité internationale universitaire de Paris
to October 2015
- Management of three event project managers.
- Development and budget management of the service and the vennue (works, refreshment, modernization) (4.000 K €)
- Request for proposal for selection of new providers (audiovisual, catering...)
Maison Louisiane catering & events
- Establishment and opening of the new reception equipment rental service (catalog design, local layout, equipment purchase ...)
- Planning, Coordination and Event Management and providers (caterers, florists, rental equipment ...).
- Budget management from $ 2K to $ 100K (1.7 / 88K €) and guests from 10 to 400
Conde Nast China
to August 2012
- Organization annual events for the house titles:
Gala 2011 AD magazine, budget 450K ¥ (65K €)
2011 FNO of Vogue magazine, budget 800K ¥ (130K €)
- Definition of concept and budget, Search and selection of providers, Supervision of logistics operations, Coordination of the day D
to December 2008
- Competitive intelligence and positioning studies for: ELLE, ELLE Deco Red and Soaps
Updating presentation tools and development of the commercial offer (Media Kit)
- Achievement of sectorial and ad-hoc studies for advertisers
Presentation of studies marketing to advertisers / agencies